This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
To assure you that we recognise and fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to this website; and to explain what personal information we collect from this website and how we ensure its best protection.
Primesave Properties Limited comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, Primesave Properties is the data controller and sole owner of the personal data collected on the Website.
- Reech Media (website controllers)
- Excello Law (our solicitors)
- Morris Marshall & Poole (our estate agents)
- Roger Parry & Partners (our estate agents)
- Any solicitor acting on your behalf
- Any mortgage lender or broker acting on your behalf
- Any home inspector, surveyor or valuer appointed by you or your mortgage lender to inspect the property you are buying.
We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Act gives you the right to access details that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. A small fee may be payable in respect of any access request.
Information we may collect from you
It is not necessary for you to register with us to access the Website. However, we may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact, newsletter sign-up forms and for property sales. The basic personal information about you which we may collect and process is:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number (landline, mobile or both)
- Details of your solicitor or conveyancer
- Details of your estate agent (for the purpose of verifying a sales chain)
- Your bank details (for the purpose of repayments)
Depending on what you are registering for, additional information may be collected from you.
We may also collect and process information provided by you at the time of posting material to the Website (where applicable), as well as details of your visit to the Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you use. Further, if you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and to notify you about changes to our service;
- We may also use your data for the purposes of advertising, marketing and public relations, so as to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please let us know by messaging [email protected]
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer while you are visiting a website. Cookies help make websites work. They also provide us with aggregated information about how users interact with our site. We use this information to try to improve your experience on our website.
Changing the information we hold about you
If you would like to change any information we hold about you that has been collected via use of this Website or want to it to be removed from our database, you should contact us at: [email protected]
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.