This document details the procedure that Primesave Properties Limited will follow upon receipt of a complaint.
In the first instance, please contact the person that you have been dealing with in the firm and explain the details of your complaint. It is our intention to resolve as many complaints as possible at this stage.
For unresolved complaints, the following escalation process should be followed.
- Refer your complaint to the Company Director responsible, Keri Negron-Jennings using the contact details below. The Director will contact you to discuss the complaint with the intention of finding a satisfactory solution.
- Forward a written summary of your complaint along with any supporting documentation to Keri Negron-Jennings. Primesave Properties Limited, London House, Town Walls, Shrewsbury, SY1 1TX.
- Upon receipt of your written summary of the complaint we will contact you in writing within five working days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty working days of receipt of your written summary we will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- If you remain unsatisfied you will then have the opportunity to take your complaint to the final stage of our complaints handling procedure which will be through the Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme or New Home Warranty Provider as appropriate.
- Contact details: Keri Negron-Jennings. Primesave Properties Limited, London House, Town Walls, Shrewsbury, SY1 1TX. Telephone 01743241135 Email [email protected]